4.11.08

First Blog.

Hello One and All,


Here is my humble first blog, on the fourth day in November, in Anno Domini 2008. Today will be a pivotal day in my nations history, as Americans, like myself, cast their votes for the forty-fourth President of the United States. Will it be John McCain? Or Barrack Obama?

I started this blog because I think it will help others keep up with me, and I encourage others to get one, so that I may keep up with them! I also will post recent activities and fotos that I have taken. When I have more time, I will post an "About Me" blurb, to give an update on what I am doing currently (I had one typed out, unfortunately, cyberspace ate it...)!

TheFotoBug,
Chelsey

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blog-land Chelsey! I hope everything goes well for you and your blog and you have a wonderful time writing down your thoughts. Best wishes, Caroline

    ReplyDelete