29.7.09

I had such a great time last night!! But then I just remembered... I didn't take any pictures! GASP!! We made super cool necklaces! and Josh's going away party was super entertaining, I felt like I was in a private concert haha! Madison's was awesome, even though there was a giant "toad"... ;]

So, I have to go buy some goods for tomorrow's road trip to VA! I am so excited! I get to see people I haven't seen in a year! It looks like I will have to drive back on Saturday though, which is pretty sad and depressing, but oh well I guess. Sunday we go to the beach, so I won't be updating the blog for awhile... (I don't think anyone really ever reads it, so that's ok! ha!) Exciting news, I get a .25 cent raise! WOOT! But I will only be here for the month of August before I go to Italy. I STILL HAVE TO BUY MY TICKET!!! That WILL happen tonight... I have to pack for the beach before I leave tomorrow... send in paperwork... why is this stuff not done yet Chelsey!? get yourself together!!

this is the end.
chels.

No comments:

Post a Comment