24.7.09

I'm a mess!


I am so excited! Madison (who is pretty much brill at everything, including writing) and I are going to have a craft night next week! WOOT! There will def. be pictures!

So, my room is somewhat clean(ish). I still have a lot to go through, and I completely forgot about my closet... Next week I go to VA for a few days to visit some very dear friends of mine, and then leave on the 2nd for the beach. I love the beach, and especially HHI (which is where I am going) because of the THRIFT SHOPS!! They have this map, and they call it the "Treasure Map" of all the different thrift stores. oh, its just heaven!!

Here are some of my finds from WVa.


Cute Keys, dontcha think? They were 25 cents a piece. And the brooch was 50 cents.










The Silvertone Guitar! 20 bucks! I just need new strings and a new bridge, then this baby will be ready to play!!

























this is the end.
chels.

1 comment: