13.7.09

updateish.

so my vacation.
or should I say, "vacation"
because it was so stressful.

I won't even go into details.
I love West by God Virgina.
Indiana. Yeah, not sure when I will be going back there... ever.

I have SO MUCH to accomplish before I leave in the fall.
Oh, it's 99.9% official, so I might as well spill the beans about where I am going in the fall:

Saints Bible Institute.
In San Lorenzo.
Italy.

check it out:
Saints Bible Institute

I have a lot of forms and stuff to fill out, I am working a lot.
And my family is opening a homeschool bookstore...
phew, I didn't know how busy I could be until now.
this means I won't really have "friend time" which is pretty depressing... but I will try and make time. I have to work as much as I can, because I really need the money.

this is the end.
chels.

No comments:

Post a Comment