26.8.09

no title for this post.

I really want a pair of puma sneakers... I need good walking shoes, and I don't want to mess up my running shoes by scoffing them on the cobblestone streets. although I guess it doesn't matter, cause I don't ever run... I should start this week.

I am going to the beach tonight! WOOT!
Burning more photo cds.
need to find a cheap editing program, since I am broke.
be expecting pictures this weekend.

so I taught seventh grade Latin today.
epic fail, but something I kind of enjoyed.
teaching has the potential to be fun!
maybe I should look into becoming an Art/Art History teacher?

oh... and why didn't anyone tell me about Ingrid Michealson's new cd that just came out!?

this is the end.
chels.

1 comment:

  1. I miss you again =( give me your address when you get there, I have a package in mind =]

    ReplyDelete