31.8.09

wowza.

so I have to buy my new lens (YAY!) and Office for mac... but I can't until I get my check... and I have this strange feeling that I won't get it until Wednesday instead of tomorrow like I am supposed too... I usually wouldn't care, but seeing that I am leaving the country in ten days, and still need to order things... that's a little frightening... I guess I will just cough up the extra money for shipping... I wonder if I can get a job while I am there? cause it looks like I might need one.

I've only received one of my textbooks, so I am a little worried about that too... and my friend has yet to send me my duvet cover... I'm sure everything will work out ok, but now I am freaking out. oh, by the way, packing SUCKS.

*deep breath*
ok, I am done whining now.
on to happy things:
Today I started my last week of work. That's good.
I leave for Italy in ten days. That's good.
I entered four drawings in the fair. That's good.
I'm alive. That's good.

this is the end.
chels.

No comments:

Post a Comment