29.10.09

just having one of those days.

ever have one of those days when you feel like shit?
that's me today.
the main reason is because I am tired of hearing about love.
I swear I cannot get away from it, and it's pissing me off.
my lack of hope in love makes people uncomfortable, well I am sorry, that's just what I think.
and get the hell off my back about it!

Don't worry sweetie, YOU will love, but at this moment in time I don't care about it!
it's not for me!
not now.
now for a while.
hell, probably not ever.

and by love (if I can clarify), I mean romantic love.
just stop talking about it, why is there such a high expectation of it for me.
no one I have ever met meets my standards, and I doubt I will ever meet him either.

forget this shit.
this is the end.
chels.

6 comments:

  1. Don't say that I know you better than that please don't say shit or hell cause it makes god sad so please don't and then god will be happy.

    XOXOXO Just A Friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. EXCUSE MEEE IF YOUR GOING TO SAY THAT TO ME THEN FORGET THE SHIT ABOUT YOU ....


    HOPE YOU DIE
    AN EX FRIEND WHO HOPES YOU DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa whoa, that's a little harsh. I put friend in quotations because I didn't know who you were.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH what ever just so you know I know were you live and your sisters Sydney and Shelby, so stop being mean or they get hurt.

    I'm going to hurt them unless your nicer.

    sincerly a EX friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, if you want to talk, then email me: wannabechelsey@gmail.com

    I'm not sure how I have offended you, and I apologize for my foul language on this post that was posted two years ago. I like to think I have grown up a little since then.

    Please do not make threats against my family, you do not have an issue with them, you have one with me.

    ReplyDelete