14.10.09

what's so wrong with breakdowns and pig squeals?

Italy is awesome.
Sometimes I just don't get along with people.
and people never seem to get along with me.
I am too 'opinionated.'
If you ask my opinion, then YES. I will give it to you.
don't want my opinion? DON'T ASK. duh.

I try really hard to be nice, but sometime people are so... ignorant (that's being nice again).

Like I have mentioned before, I am mainly try to post on my other blog.
I guess I could post more about what I am 'feeling' on this one since the other one I should be happy that I am Italy (don't get me wrong, I would stay here for... ever.).

I am mainly 'feeling' annoyed.
and I want to get away.
next week I will, I am going to Germany to visit friends for fall break.
pretty stoked.

What I want to do:
-Hike in the Alps
-Get my lip pierced
-Buy Harem pants
-Go see Austria
-Go to a Udine soccer game
-listen to my 'hardcore' music in peace

and many other things.
the sunsets here are so beautiful.
this week is philosophy, so I have been loving classes.

ok, enough of this.
this is the end.
chels.

No comments:

Post a Comment