6.1.10

A New Year.

I cannot believe that it is 2010 already.
It's been almost a month since I got back from Italy... I really miss the country.
and I need to pictures on my other blog... whoops!
Well, I just felt like I should blog... new years resolutions?

1.) PLAY:
-Guitar
-Ukulele
-Piano
-Harmonica
-Mandolin
2.) WRITE:
-Letters
-Songs
-Poems
-Stories
-Blogs
3.) GO:
-Hiking
-Biking
-Climbing
4.) SHOOT:
-Friends
-Places I go
-People I meet
-The beauty in a sunset

those are just a few I guess. I start school back up next week, I am ready to get back into a normal schedule. I am also trying to find a job...
one of my best friends, Mikaela, married my cousin, Jared, on the first... they're so great for each other, and I couldn't be happier for them! like I stated in my resolutions, I hope to have new pictures of people from places... we'll see!

this is the end.
chels.


No comments:

Post a Comment