25.1.10

project 359: skype!
work is interesting... it is making my schedule absolutely crazy though! with school and work together, I feel like I have no free time!
but this Friday, I am going climbing with some friends to celebrate her birthday (mine is the day before, hehe). My parents told me they are buying me climbing shoes for my birthday! YAY! I am so excited and happy!
I am super behind on my art class; we are supposed to keep a journal everyday, write about stuff, and obviously draw. I can draw, but sometimes I just am not inspired enough too... so now I have about two weeks of entries to catch up on. oh fun.


oh, I had chocolate all over my pants and no one said anything about it. I don't even remember eating chocolate today.

I'm reading 'The Lovely Bones' but I haven't had a chance to REALLY read it; only on chapter four. usually I can finish a book in a day, so this is new for me... reading slowly.

lately I've been in such weird and tired moods, with these random crazy spurts... I had a random crazy spurt tonight while I was talking with a friend. I'm pretty sure he now understands why most people only talk with me in small doses, hehe.

this is the end.
chels.

No comments:

Post a Comment