10.1.10

two days together.

Whoops! This weekend FLEW by and I didn't get a chance to blog on Friday, so here's what happened!
Project 359:


The girls and I went to the library, they did some school, then we came home and watched a movie together; great sister bonding time. I started pizza dough around 1, and then at about 5 started making the pizzas. We had friends over for one of their birthday's and everyone had a great time. Thankfully my pizzas came out pretty well (I think so, because there was none left over!), and we finished off the night with a Wii Sports competition.

Today (Saturday), we (all four of us girls) slept in a little, then headed to The Climbing Place for our first time climbing! Well... not our first time, but for real... and, I have a new addiction: BOULDERING! It was sooo much fun and now I am ready to buy my own shoes and gear! We stayed out there for a few hours, and got home to rest our poor arms! But I will definitely be back (yes, check that on the new year's resolution! score!)!!! Next to try slack line! All in all, it was an awesome weekend!
Project 359:

this is the end.
chels.

No comments:

Post a Comment