27.2.10

project 359: feb 26



project 359: feb 27

today was nice. I had a great lunch with my grandpa at Chick-Fil-A, watched current tv, then went rock climbing this evening. met some new people, and got a lot of help and tips! I have successfully finished all of the V0s!! YES! even that crazy weird one, but thankfully one of the guys there helped me out with spotting, cause I kept falling off. I mean, I didn't really mind him catching me, and maybe I did fall once or twice on purpose... hehehe, JUST KIDDING! I love The Climbing Place, because everyone there is super nice and down to earth. I definitely need a membership.

this is the end.
chels.


2 comments:

  1. Nice Chels lol! (the falling on purpose part). <3 ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you have already surpassed me in climbing. definitely in enthusiasm! :)

    ReplyDelete