23.2.10

project 359: so you may not be able to see it, but I have a blister on my thumb!! YES!!! Because if you read my post last Tuesday, 'if you use your thumb, it shows strength!' hahaha, so maybe I am getting stronger!? I love rock climbing.


so yes, my addiction was once again satisfied! and tonight my new friends David and Nick came out and climbed with me. Oh, and I tried slack line, really fun and ridiculously hard... I think I got a whole two and a half steps before I fell.
and on a more self-examination note... it was brought to my attention tonight, that I am a 'Debbie Downer' and 'like' to complain... and I was thinking... I am and I do! at first I was really offended, but then realized, I needed to hear that... I have such a dark view on life, and I really need to cheer up and stop complaining about anything and everything. it's a habit I fall into, so it will be somewhat difficult to break, but I am really going to try. So thanks person who told me this tonight (you know who you are... if you read my blog... which I doubt you do, ha), I really needed to hear it :]

this is the end.
chels.

No comments:

Post a Comment