4.3.10

library.

I freakin love the library.
like. oh my gosh. you have NO idea. (<---valley girl talking about a mall, etc.)
I am there all the time. I just love reading so much.

currently, I am reading 'The Lost Art of Walking"
but I also have a Bradbury book, a few about mountains (specifically Kilimanjaro), and one about a Ghost Town. and I have "Atlas Shrugged" on hold ready for me to pick up tomorrow. books make me sooooo happy. I love getting lost in other worlds...

I'm getting my hair cut next week... I want dreads, but my parents refuse to house and feed me if I have them (I'm still at community college, and live at home)... so I need some ideas? I definitely want to keep the length... and I am not super crazy about layers... but maybe some bangs? I dunno...

project 359:
this is the end.
chels.

3 comments:

  1. reppin' that cumberland county, yo. library card style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - I definitely wrote this before I saw your kind words about my new song. I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like dreds...hum, yes. but then you would have to wear rasta colors and listen to only reggae music.

    ReplyDelete