9.8.10

one month? that's it?

I need more time.
I can't believe summer is basically over.
it seriously seems like I was sitting in Math 140 yesterday.
I hate math.

I am preparing for the weather up in NY.
bought a rain jacket/shell.
still need gloves and socks.
I think I will freeze, I'm a Carolina girl...

so hopefully this week I will get a lot of shoots.
I advertised through my family's bookstore, so we will see.
speaking of shoots: Tsai Family
I'm not supposed to put the 'family' shots up, because she hasn't chosen her favorites yet.



so much is happening in life.
but I am happy.

"These wheels have been turning since before we met and there is nothing we can do now but make the most of the time we have."

Snails see the benefits
The beauty in every inch...

this is the end.
chels.

No comments:

Post a Comment