1.9.10

ten days left of summer...

my life is seriously insane.
currently in Omaha, NE.
just got here on sunday from a week's vacation in Branson, MO.
while we were in MO, I went to visit a school in AR.
it's just crazy.
I fly to NC this saturday.

oh yeah, hello September, who the heck said you could creep up like you did?!
punk.

I leave for NY next friday.
I'm a little nervous to be honest.
freakin out just a little.
its a bittersweet thing to go so far away..

random photos:
me climbing at Table Rock Lake, MO.

butterflies were everywhere.


the super adorable Kara, she's got an incredible story.
this is the end.
chels.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like life is getting ready to get crazier and awesome for you, Chelsey! I'm so glad that you had a good time with the "K" family in Branson, MO...wish I could've hung out too! I love the photos by the way, very cool! :)

    Blessings to you on your new life journeys,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TOTALLY agree about September coming up all of a sudden! What the heck?! lol. ;) It sounds like you are staying pretty busy Miss Chelsey. I love that butterfly picture by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete