2.1.11

new year, new beginnings.


2011.

that feels weird to type out.

I've been absolutely crazy these past few days... weeks...
I don't have any resolutions right now, but I know that it will be much easier to start them, because I am starting a new chapter of life.

packing up my room in my parents house, going through a bunch of clothes.
I never knew I had so much.
I am giving a lot to the Salvation Army.

I'm very excited about starting school.
very nervous too.
no word from my roommate yet, but I think that should be fine.
I'm anxious to start too.

my life has felt like I have been trying to start a car, and it just won't start.
but now, it is starting, the engine is warming up.
I don't know anything about cars, but that makes sense to me.
I leave friday.

I feel bad because I've been cutting a lot of ties here.
I won't be back, and I think it's alright.

here's to new beginnings, new chapters of life.
excited. nervous. anxious.

gotta keep steady.

this is the end.
chels.

No comments:

Post a Comment