15.4.11

solemnity.


yesterday we had a speaker at school.
he spoke about the seriousness of life.
I wish he would have been here at the beginning of school.

my life hasn't been serious enough.
I haven't been trying hard enough.
I haven't been learning enough.
I haven't been loving enough.
I haven't been caring enough.
I haven't been living enough.

I am going to try my hardest, to live life solemnly.
not grim, but solemn.
Mr. Wilde's quote, that I used to love so much,
I've realized is so wrong.
Life is important, so therefore should be taken seriously.

I want to help people.
I want to learn how to love.

It's been a rough week,
two weeks of classes, and one of finals left.
then may term.

this is the end.
chels.

2 comments:

  1. Life is something of great value and we have to live each moment to the fullest.

    ReplyDelete