12.3.09

pour mon ami.





Spring is in the air!


So this photo I took last year, but I still love dogwoods...









It's going to be raining all weekend. I love the rain.
It's kind of like a fresh new start to me.





I enjoy spending time with people, it's just, I don't always have the TIME to spend with them.

I should change that I guess...




pour mon ami; ma vie:

I was born, January 28th, in Fort Benning, Georgia.


(which is here)






I didn't live there long though. But I won't tell all the places I've lived.
But I will say, I have lived in Fayetteville the longest, and it really is home.
Even if I grew up in the ghetto.
We've moved since then too. Germany. For four years. Then straight back to Fayetteville.
I hated school, and didn't do so well... So I home schooled through high school, then started at the community college last year. Hopefully I will transfer in the fall to: PHC.
There is a lot about my life, that I cannot even begin to describe. Feelings so euphoric and some that were so devastating that it hurts to even think about them. And everything in between.
I have had few truly great relationships of any kind. and it is my fault completely. I suppose I have trust issues.
For me, trust is everything.
Why did you write this one?
well. I dunno.
You're doing it again.
Shut up, I know, I know.
this is the end.
chels

1 comment:

  1. This makes me quite happy! I know what you mean about moments of euphoria (I am having one now!)

    ReplyDelete