26.5.09

some pictures?


I really wish that my family knew how to use my camera... haha.
It's blurry, but I love this picture. I actually look pretty happy.








JOHN STONESTREET!! I cannot tell you what a great impact this man is in my life! Seriously, everyone needs to go to Summit:

www.summit.org

It was so much fun, but I guess it's only fun if you like reading, thinking, and wrestling tough subjects. One day I think I will go back.




This is what I came home too! My next-door neighbor Karsten drew this on my driveway! haha, He and his family pretty much are family. I totally didn't expect this, and was so surprised! You can't see it to well, but he drew me as a stick figure with a purple side ponytail... hahaha!
(he is making fun of me, because I always have the peace sign up in pictures... so that is why he has his... haha)



ok, that is all the pictures for now... I need to upload some pictures that I took a week or so ago from downtown adventure that I went on (by myself).

this is the end.
chels.

No comments:

Post a Comment