25.5.09

this past weekend.

So, the NCHE Annual Conference was this past weekend,

I HAD A BLAST! I met tons of cool, new friends from all over the state.
John Stonestreet was there, and gave awesome lectures (I had already heard all of them before... haha from Summit) and!!!
He was the one to give my commencement speech! HOW COOL!

I didn't really take that many pictures this time, but I will probably upload those later on in the week (the lighting wasn't all that great).

Other News:
MacBook. I am getting one sometime soon, so I am pretty stoked about that.
Mandolin. I need to go to some pawn shops around here and see what they have, I am not interested in a super duper nice one, just a nice one that I can learn to play on.
ACT. I am NOT excited about this, and I still haven't really studied... ugh, bad feelings...
Real College. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!?!?
Massanutten. We leave next Sunday! Uber excited!
Omaha. I need to book a flight... trying to find cheap tickets... ha.

this is the end.
chels.

No comments:

Post a Comment