20.7.09

I am terrifed of needles.


I went to get my shots for the fall today...
and I didn't get them. Because I chickened out.
and cried like a little baby. cried hysterically!
I'll go back tomorrow with my daddy... haha!


I am going through my room, getting rid of a lot of stuff, and taking it to goodwill. It's a good excuse to go to goodwill.
Also, I got the coolest fabric from a family member, and I plan on making a blanket (using minkee on the backside) for my bed in Italy!


I deactivated my facebook, I need more time to have me time. I won't re-activate for a while. I will try and update my blog, add pictures and stuff (I mean my blog url is the foto bug. I swear I do take pictures!), I will find random pictures and try to add at least one per post.

I took this Saturday... I think I will crop it. these sunflowers are huge, about the size of my head times 2!



I go to a sewing class tomorrow night at my work. It's crazy I work at a quilt store but have no idea how to sew. The girls at work are going to be so excited, they have been trying to sell me a machine and think that classes will get me hooked! Berninas are so nice, and also expensive. So, that's not happening anytime soon.



I have to still buy my plane ticket, luggage, and get my shots. After that I should be set to go!



this is the end.

chels.

No comments:

Post a Comment