21.7.09

see where I'll be?

so I got my shots today. phew.
I had to leave the room while she prepared the needles, then looked the other way when she shot me. Of course they didn't hurt, but my mind is weird.

I love google maps. the yellow star is San Lorenzo (the city is definitely not that big though...):

The closest "big city" to us is Udine, and it's about twenty minutes away. Venice is approx. 40 mins. south of us! I am getting really excited. Looked online for flights again last night, found one for $460! I am going to wait just a little longer, see if the prices drop anymore! Hopefully I will find my flight in the $450-$600 range.

Tonight I am going to the "Sew Whatever!" class at the shop. Maybe try to figure out how to make my blanket (except we don't have black minkee! grrr...), or possibly a top that I have been wanting to try. I want to find some cute patterns for my luggage tags. Or I guess I could just make some up!
Still sorting through clothes. And I have a lot to give away. I will take everything with me on Thursday... I am getting my passport then. Oh! Everything is coming together!!
I really wish I could go to the Avett Brother's Show at the House of Blues Friday... but I have other plans. bummer. I need an address book... Found a cool backpack for my camera and computer on Amazon... and I will probably get my luggage from Ross, because they are nicely priced.

this is the end.
chels.

No comments:

Post a Comment