14.8.09

I am so excited tomorrow is Saturday.
because I have absolutely nothing to do!

so you know what I will do?
CRAFT LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW!!!

I just looked at some of the blogs I am following, and I am so inspired! So many cool things to make!! Of course, they won't be of immediate use, seeing that there is limited room in a suitcase, but most of what I will make I can hang in my room until I go off to a school (hopefully Liberty) and then I can use them in my dorm.
Oh and I will take pictures of my thrift store finds too. The owl pitcher I found was too cute, and the embroidery pictures are adorable.

one of my co-workers came up with a sneaky idea to buy a ticket (it's legal, don't worry), and it saves me almost $400! I might buy a lens with the money I save.

this is the end.
chels.

1 comment:

  1. hello! i'm glad you liked my song. hopefully we can hang again sometime!

    ReplyDelete