18.8.09

I'm feeling good.

So, if you know me, obviously something came up on Saturday... but a good thing came up. to the tune of three impromptu photo shoots! I took family portraits, Cameron and the Eighty Eights promos, and Curtis Ray promos. don't worry, pictures to come. I've been insanely busy: family was here this weekend, I was gone all day Saturday shooting, Sunday was "shopping day" (I got my luggage and jacket! and sheets too!), and yesterday I worked 10-6 then zoomed over to Methodist to hang out with Haley and Jasimina! I did manage to squeeze one crafty thing into the mix, I made a "countdown." hard to explain but I will upload the pic soon.

guess what else I did.
~ you ask: "what Chels? were you a responsible adult, who actually bought a ticket since you are leaving in 23 days?!"
Why yes, YES I DID!! and my camera/laptop backpack!
~ you say: "but Chels, you don't have a laptop!"
Guess what is coming in the mail... MY MACBOOK PRO!!!

ahh, it's all coming together. I love days like these. tonight is dinner and a movie night with my dear friend Stephanie. I have to write a 250 word essay (pahaha, 250 words...) for Liberty's application, quick as I can fill out a FAFSA form (yeah right) and they will let me know this week whether I got in or not.

So because I don't have any pictures ready to upload (even though I said I would), I thought I would share this picture of a cute baby hedgehog...
I want one...



this is the end.
chels.

No comments:

Post a Comment