25.8.09

stop, hey... what's tha-... *zombie attack*

I am freakin tired today.

oh how I love Mrs. Yuko!
She works here at the quilt shop, and she makes the best food ever.
today, she is making the shop egg rolls, sushi, and stuff like that... her specialty!
ahhh, she is so good to us!

oh, I want this:





Isn't it beautiful?!
It's a Canon EF 50mm f/1.8.
pretty much a necessity. I will buy it at the end of the month. my Italia pictures are going to be sick!!

I wish we would get fabric that I like at the store. I just looked at the line all my co-workers were "ooh-ing" and "aahh-ing" at... and uhm... that is not my type of fabric! But I do love Moda's new lines like, Panache by designer Sanae, and Tula Pink's new line, Hushabye. I really should have taken some quilting classes here...

oh... I downloaded a lot of music at Daytrotter last night... what an amazing website, check it out! lots of free mP3 of amazing artists.

get this. my wireless is horrible. so I had to burn a cd for the promos I shot... good thing Cameron is a great friend of mine, so he didn't mind too much. I have been commissioned to shoot historic Fayetteville, before I leave, and I also might have another shoot with Curtis Ray. I would love that lens before those shoots, but that is wishful thinking...

this is the end.
chels.

No comments:

Post a Comment