24.8.09

Ω is that an unlucky horseshoe?

THAT'S IT!
I need to learn how to knit... or crochet... or sew...
people make the most adorable things, and I know that I could make them too, if I learned how to. I just don't have the time... makes me sad... I will take some stuff with me and learn in Italy.

I just bought my textbooks. needless to say, I am broke.
and yeah... the end of the month better hurry up.
I am going to start packing tonight, all my bedding, and fluffy sweaters and such.
I have to try to upload the pictures again. They will be on soon...

ugh, I am just in a weird mood today.
but I did finish the Liberty essay, got my macbook... I mean I am all ready to go! I just need a break from work, and Fayetteville, or else I will never come back. so that is why I am going to the beach Wednesday night. to get away, and think before I leave.
and I cannot wait til Septemeber 4th, cause it's my last day of work! HOORAY!!! I have so much I want to share, but I just cannot put it into words right now. probably cause I was up way to late talking on skype...

this is the end.
chels.

1 comment:

  1. Italy will be exciting, I spent a week and a half or so there on tour last May with the Campbell University Choir. Where exactly are you going?

    ReplyDelete