22.8.09

I'm a working girl.

I used to love Saturdays.
sleep in.
chill at the house.
hang with friends.
my Saturday has just been shattered.
or I should say Saturdays (yes, plural).
I now work 10-6.
eight hours.
only because I need the money. my last day is September 4th.

I watched Across the Universe last night. I love that movie so much! The cinematography is pure brill, the actors are amazing, and the music. well duh. it is The Beatles.
it's one of the few movies that makes me feel. and maybe it's because of the music. but I really feel like a character from afar in the movie, like those are my friends, and I know their pain and sorrow, but can also share in their love and happiness. that probably doesn't make much sense, but I guess I just can't really explain it.

I have nineteen days until I leave. I should start packing up a lot of my things. my camera bag came in yesterday and it is HUGE. ridiculously huge. but awesome all the same. my 1TB hard drive comes either today or Monday. and my macbook will probably be in sometime next week. I can't wait to play with it.
I also need to find a place where they swing dance, cause my kitchen just doesn't cut it. I wonder if they swing dance in Italia.

I had an amazing dream last night.
sad, but amazing.
full of saturated colors.
the sad part, I woke up.

this is the end.
chels.

No comments:

Post a Comment