2.2.10

so, this weekend was just weird, and I forgot to take pictures yesterday... augh! I got some today, and I still need to take pics of my finds!! So to make up for yesterday's loss, here are TWO Feb 1st project 359 photos:
cheerios. at ten pm.

these curtains are fun to play with. so is the contrast in iPhoto.

Today I started Rosetta Stone Spanish, cause I think I should learn to speak the language. Spanish is spoken by over 12% (probably much more when you think about it) of the American population. While I think that people who live in the United States should learn how to speak our most prominent language, which is 'North American English,' I do understand how difficult it is to learn how to speak another language! In Italy just a few months ago, I could barely order a train ticket correctly. I have a lot of respect for people who can speak multiple languages.

I still haven't gotten my climbing shoes yet... the site where I was going to get them doesn't have the size I would like... and I feel that a half size up or down would be too big, or too small. I think I will just rent shoes for now, until I find a good pair. I go climbing Saturday!

LOST COMES ON TOMORROW!! I am more than excited! That show is seriously my drug, and I've been addticted since season one! I'm still mourning the loss of Charlie... he was my favorite character... I wonder if they will bring him back to life somehow this season... hey! I can hope!!


also, I absolutely love mrs. french's blog. she has the most inspirational ideas on there!
speaking of inspiration:

this is the end.
chels.

No comments:

Post a Comment