22.6.10

wow.
so, it feels like it should be friday already.
it's only tuesday.

I teach three sessions of communication, assist in one photography, and also one citizenship in the world. so I am in all five sessions we offer.

these boys I teach are crazy.
I've got some really great guys, who are smart and respectful.
and I've got some really crazy guys, who are super smart, and really funny.
but I have to be mean, and tell them to be quiet. especially this set of twins, they are hilarious.

anyways, I really have not gotten to know the rest of the staff...
I'm that awkward new kid, and plus I am a girl.
and guys can't talk to a girl.

loving the job though, I really do enjoy "instructing" (we're not allowed to call it teaching, I don't know why.)

this is the end.
chels.

No comments:

Post a Comment